Sunday, January 20, 2013

Tête-à-Tête


Somebody take the blender away from me! But seriously, I love this banana peanut butter smoothie I made. It's really easy to make. 

First, I froze the banana the night before so I wouldn't have to put ice cubes. So, I chopped it into chunks and placed them in the blender. Along with half a cup of milk, a heaping tablespoon of peanut butter and a tablespoon of agave. I used agave instead of honey because it's healthier and we didn't have any. And there you have it, a banana peanut butter smoothie. Perfect to start your day.

Listen to this brand new song, Tête-à-Tête, from Walk The Moon. I am absolutely loving it! It has such a great hook. I'm already singing along to it! I can't stop singing, "I want you just as bad. Why can't you see". They're so good, one of my favorite bands. Make sure to also check out their Tightrope EP coming out January 22nd. I'm excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment