Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Watch this: Submarine

I've seen this film a couple of months back and I can't believe I haven't watched it sooner. I love how surprisingly funny it was, even funnier than what I expected. I actually love that about movies; how it exceeds my expectations and completely blows me away. But what drew me in further to Submarine is the beautiful soundtrack all by the beautiful, Alex Turner, from Arctic Monkeys. It falls perfectly in with the movie. To be honest, I had no idea Richard Ayoade was also a director. I knew of him from The IT Crowd. That show was absolutely funny. It's one of the Britcoms I watched along with Miranda, The Inbetweeners, and Fresh Meat. But really now, I urge you to watch this film. You can thank me later.

Listen: The xx - Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment