Saturday, December 29, 2012

2012: Anything Could Happen

     2012 has been quite the year for me. It has been filled with a lot of new and exciting experiences that I couldn't believe all happened in just a year. I've met new friends, made stronger ties, ventured on different challenges, visited various places, and survived the end of the world. But most of all, I've grown so much and matured through out this year. I've had my highest of highs and my lowest of lows because that's just how life goes. This has been my most pivotal year because from here on out, things are going to be different. The change might be alien to me but sometimes, change is good. 2013 will be good, I just have this visceral feeling it will be.

Listen to Anything Could Happen by Ellie Goulding
     

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment