Monday, October 22, 2012

L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.


Officially Unemployed.

I've always waited for that moment wherein I am officially done with school. No more homework, no more boring classes to endure, no more all-nighters doing papers, no more everything school related. 

It's quite surreal now that I'm thinking about it, that I've literally spent most of my life, so far, in school and now I'm out of it. Of course, the obvious next step into this new chapter in my life is to find a job because, as cliche as it may sound, that is what the 'real world' expects. But then, there is this lingering idea that you can have your gap year now. It's the perfect time in my life to do it, right? Take some time off to travel and explore the world a little bit and time to rid myself from possible stress enduring activities before I fully divulge into actual work. 

Well, that was the dream. Maybe in a different lifetime though, but not in this one. Right now, I'm just glad I made it through 3 1/2 years of college and having met great friends. 

So many great memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment