Thursday, September 06, 2012

Global Mala Project Manila

The Global Mala Project Manila was held last September 1, 2012 and it was a great day to dedicate to all things yoga. The event was held at Rockwell Tent and led by Teresa Herrera. All proceeds go to Trees for the Future and Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park. There were all sorts of yoga classes during the day but we only attended the 108 Namaskars, Ashtanga led by Rebecca De Villa, Drum Jam, and Yoga for Athletes. I wish I could've stayed until the end but I didn't want to push my body any further. My arms were already killing me from those chaturangas. The day after was worse. Every limb of my body was sore. Oh, the things I do for the love of yoga. This was a totally new and great experience for me, especially when you've got good company. I've been dreaming to go to Wanderlust and I guess this is half a step to experiencing that.

Drum Jam + Poi 
Reminds me of Semaphore
Here's a video of my dream pose. 



Listen - The xx's new album, Coexist

No comments:

Post a Comment