Wednesday, December 04, 2013

A Very Ambitious Wish List Vol. II



Listen to Joy To The World by Citizens

Read More.


The (ambitious) wish list is back for another year! Last year's list was fun and highly improbable for anyone to actually get me, which is the whole point of the list. Although, within the year I - and by I, I actually mean my Dad and claim it as my own - got two things from that list. No, sadly it wasn't the roller skates. 

For this year's list, I didn't notice that this could also be mistaken as a what-to-wear-and-bring-at-a-festival kind of list. But if there's one item that I badly want to get from the things above, it's going to be a tie between the River Island coat and the Hunter boots, which are two things that doesn't really go well in this tropical country. I can't help it, I love dressing for the cold weather. 

So from last year's statistics, I'll hope that I can somehow get a hold of 33.33% of the contents of the list. (I'm hoping!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment